About the Journal
Daradia pain foundation is a society registered under society registration act. It was established in 2014. Daradia pain foundation spreads awareness in pain management by its educational activities, conferences on recent advances in pain, publication of journal, free pain management camps, but not limited to these activities. Daradia pain foundation promotes researches and advancement in pain management so that benefits reaches to those who need it.
Journal on recent advances in pain is an international peer-reviewed journal on pain management. It promotes a multidisciplinary approach of pain management and the audience of this journal is from different clinical and non-clinical medical specialties with one thing in common, that is the management of pain.
Journal on recent advances in pain
- Publishes articles on pain management and promotes this specialty.
- Encourages research on anatomy, pathophysiology, diagnosis of different painful conditions, and management of pain.
- Encourages the management of pain in easier, effective, economical, and less invasive ways.
- Publishes articles on recent advances and development in this field of pain management.
- Publishes articles in practitionersâ€™ sections to help practicing pain physicians learning the latest skills in interventional pain management.
- Promotes awareness about this specialty of pain management.
Wolters Kluwer and Journal/Association are committed to meeting and upholding standards of ethical behavior at all stages of the publication process. We follow closely the industry associations, such as the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) and World Association of Medical Editors (WAME), that set standards and provide guidelines for best practices in order to meet these requirements. For a summary of our specific policies regarding duplicate publication, conflicts of interest, patient consent, etc., please visit www.Medknow.com/EthicalGuidelines.asp
Open Access Publication and Creative Commons Licensing
This is an open access journal, and articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 License, which allows others to remix, tweak, and build upon the work non-commercially, as long as appropriate credit is given and the new creations are licensed under the identical terms.
Wolters Kluwer Medknow provides for long-term digital preservation through two primary partnerships, Portico and CLOCKSS.
Portico is a leading digital preservation service worldwide. The content is preserved as an archival version and is not publically accessible via Portico, but is provided when required under specific conditions, such as discontinuation of the collection or catastrophic failure of the website.
CLOCKSS will enable any library to maintain their own archive of content from Wolters Kluwer Medknow and other publishers, with minimal technical effort and using cheaply available hardware.
Ahead of Print policy
Articles published online under the Ahead of Print model are considered published and can be cited and quoted using the DOI as the reference source. Wolters Kluwer Medknow has a policy that changes will not be made after publication of an article without following accepted procedures for making corrections to the scientific record.
While advertisements are crucial to this journal to be able to keep all content free for everyone, ethical considerations are in place to ensure the integrity of the journal and its content:
- "Pop-up" and "banner" ads appear on a random, rotating basis. The advertiser has no control or input over the pages where their ads appear.
- The Editorial Board has full and final approval over the content of all advertisements.
- Advertisers will never be shown any manuscripts or other content prior to publication.
Journal on recent advances in pain
- Publishes articles only on pain management and not on any other issues or topics.
- Publishes articles on acute pain, post-operative and post-traumatic pain, chronic pain, cancer pain, visceral pain, neuropathic pain, headache, inflammatory pain, and arthritis, etc.
- Publishes topics on anatomy and pain pathways, pathophysiology, diagnostic procedures, pharmacology and pharmacotherapy, physical medicine and non-pharmacological treatment of pain, interventional pain management, minimally invasive surgical procedures, spine endoscopic procedures, spine interventions.
- Invites physicians from different specialties to join as authors and reviewers.
- Accepts specialties like anatomy, physiology, pathology, pharmacology, social medicine, rheumatology, orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery, neurology, anesthesiology, physical medicine, etc. but not limited to these. Any physician working in pain management can submit their works or join us as a reviewer.
- Publishes editorials, meta-analysis and systematic reviews, experimental studies like RCTs, observational studies like cohort or retrospective studies, case reports, review articles, and letter to the editor.
- Publishes articles related to health care management services for pain management and articles to promote awareness of pain management.
- Orthopaedic Surgery,
- Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Pain Medicine
- Interventional Radiology